The Certified Project Management Specialist (CPMS) designation program is the #1 most practical, challenging, and globally relevant training and certification program on project management best practices, lessons and tools.
CPMS Program Resources:
- Syllabus: Download the CPMS Syllabus (PDF Format)
- Study Guide: Download the CPMS Study Guide (PDF Format)
- Multimedia: 12 project management video modules, 7 recorded expert audio interviews with globally recognized experts in project management, a strategic project, a practice test in Excel, and 15 project management career improvement videos. You may see the high quality of our video content by downloading a sample video module by clicking here or an example audio module here.
- Faculty: Access to our in-house expert faculty team
- Register for this program by clicking here
To be sent information on this program please type in your first name and email below:
The (CPMS) designation was created by successful project management experts and training professionals to help others increase their credibility and specialized knowledge within the space that may be immediately applied to corporations or fast growing small businesses. The program is delivered through online lecture videos, an audio program, a workbook, and step-by-step screen capture tutorials.
Sample Expert Audio Interview: The following is an expert audio interview we completed with nationally recognized project management expert Mark Jeffrey. This is just a sample of the 5 valuable project management expert interviews included within this project management certification program. These audio interviews alone contain well over $1,500 worth of advice from bestselling book authors and trainers in the project management industry.
Mark Jeffrey: Mark is the managing partner at Agile Insights and he is the director of Technology Initiatives at the Kellog School of Management at Northwestern University. He is also a partner at a consulting company that helps clients with managing projects and improving their project management systems. Mark is a nationally recognized expert in project management who is in high demand and he shares his valuable knowledge with us within this expert audio interview. (Download this MP3 Audio Recording)
Sample Video Module: Here is an example video from this project management certification and training program. After joining our program you will get access to over 30 additional business management video modules.
Video Sample: Stakeholder Management (Download MP4 Version)
This training and certification program will show you:
- How to use refined models, processes and formulas to successfully manage diverse projects across business units, employees, or companies.
- How to use Microsoft Project to speed up and improve your project planning abilities.
- Why traditional project management programs spend 80% of their efforts on areas which are not practical within the real world.
- How you can quickly take best practices and strategies taught within this course and immediately apply them to challenges your firm is now facing.
Project Management Certification Process
Benefits of the Certified Project Management Specialist (CPMS) Program:
- Add the Certified Project Management Specialist (CPMS) Designation to your resume and business cards, assuring employers that you are dedicated to working in the industry, focused on learning more about project management and able to work more efficiently after being promoted or hired.
- Speak the business language - Earning the Certified Project Management Specialist (CPMS) Designation assures that you can attend conferences, interviews and other networking events while being able to contribute to conversations and understand discussions about current events or trends within the industry. Our program will help you to understand the terms and implement the tactics and tools of leading project management professionals.
- Advance your business or career by raising your level of project management knowledge and increasing your ability to work quickly and effectively.
- Exclusive Access to tools and multimedia training resources found online within the Certified Project Management Specialist (CPMS) Program.
- Gain valuable insight into project management models, best practices, and processes that you can implement now without the need of a costly seminar or conference.
Participants May Include:
- Those interested in furthering his/her education and knowledge in the area of project management
- Project Managers who want to better understand their industry and how they can progress forward within their own career
- Project Analysts, Team Leaders & Managers
- Graduate students and other students who have a minimum of one year of relevant work experience looking to work in project management roles upon graduation
- Project management consultants or advisors
- Seasoned professionals looking to cross over and enter project management type roles
- Business professionals who have recently taken a position as part of a project management team or consulting firm
- Project Management professionals looking to improve their knowledge and effectiveness
- Business Managers responsible for expanding their firm's financial picture and expected to work with project management professionals on daily or weekly basis.
The program is delivered through online lecture videos, an audio prorgram, a workbook, and step-by-step screen capture tutorials.
This program is not easy to complete, and will require an investment of your time. We have built this program to be the #1 most challenging project management program available. This is how employers know that those that hold this program designation have invested their time in learning and applying project management best practices.
Ready to Enroll?
The BusinessTraining.com provides the #1 most practical, challenging and globally relevant certification platform, and it is provided by the Global Training & Certification Institute, LLC (G.T.C. Institute, LLC).
Join over 3,000 others have completed G.T.C. Institute certification and training programs. To register for a program click here.
Top 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Our Online Project Management Certification:
1) Question: Are there weekly homework assignments, phone calls, or sessions that are scheduled at specific times?
Answer: There are no weekly homework assignments, phone calls, or classes scheduled. In fact, the only set dates in our programs are the four exam dates that we offer each year. The program is entirely self-paced.
Once you have registered, you will be provided with login details to access our proprietary certification platform. After you’ve logged in, you will be able to watch the program’s video training modules, complete your strategic project (as laid out in the study guide), email our faculty with questions, complete the self-grading practice test, and schedule your online examination. Our examination is offered 100% online, which has allowed participants from over 40 countries to participate and complete our programs.
2) Question: How can I use this certification on my resume or bio after completing it?
Answer: While you are enrolled in the program you can note that you are currently a candidate. For example, if taking the Public Relations Specialist program, you can note on your resume or business profiles that you are a PRS Candidate.
After completing the program you are then able note that you are certified in this area on your resume, professional biography, Linkedin.com account, Facebook account, cover letters for job applications, etc. Contact us if you would like specialized sized images of the designation logo to place on your personal or social media website pages.
3) Question: Will becoming certified really help me in my career?
Answer: We live in a knowledge-based economy. Our programs are geared toward very specific fields and skill sets to help you gain specialized knowledge within areas most critical to your success. Completing a certification program allows you to show others on your resume and bio that you are more well-trained and credible than other professionals in the industry. A recent study by Gartner also showed that certification programs increased compensation by 5-11% on average, and can boost your income by as much as 30-40% annually. When an employer or potential client is choosing between you and someone with very similar work experience and education, being certified is one more thing that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Content Tags: Project Managment Certification Program, Online Project Managment Training, Project Management Certificate, Certificate in Project Managment, Project Managment Certification, Project Managment Training Program